Monday, April 28, 2008

Hole In One Putt-Putt






One, if not my most, favorite of my commercial clients. Hole In One is owned by Guy Lefort, a best friend and highly unusual person I know from college. Don't ask me how he ended up owning an indoor-blacklight based golf course (3 of them actually...Clearview Mall, Oakwood Mall, and on the Northshore), as I have no idea. And he will be a doctor in four years (college took him seven). I am taking bets on the over under for any interested. Pretty cool place for the kids. New Orleans, Slidell, and the Westbank, Louisiana.

2 comments:

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

Collin, the colors look great in these

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun place to visit. When I have time, I'll plan a trip with my family. We all love to play golf. Thing is, we don't have much time to do that nowadays, so we play indoors with ball targets from http://shop.annestone.com/collections/putt-a-round