Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ashley and Wilbert Wedding





(Right before walking down the aisle...care of the the flower girl).









I have enjoyed getting to know Ashley and Wilbert and their family over the last year. I have to say...their wedding and reception was one of the most fun I have ever shot. The day just flew by. Also, on an interesting note....Ashley's grandparents (her grandfather presided over the ceremony) celebrated their 56th(I think?) anniversary and her parents celebrated their 28th anniversary on the 16th, the same day as the wedding. Congrats to everyone! Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was the best wedding ever! The rehearsal, dinner, wedding, and reception was very well planned and coordinated (Thanks Tess-wink)

Again, I was honored to serve as your best man on your special day. Wil I told you before you are a perfectionist and God gave you a beautiful wife to compliment that. May God bless this union for eternity!

Tell your Dad he doesn't have to ride in the limo to listen to Lil Wayne- I'll send him a CD! (LOL)

Anonymous said...

Ashley and Wil I wish you guys nothing but the best and Collin, you did a wonderful job of capturing the most important day of my little brother's life:) Love the pics and can't wait to see the entire album!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for the both of you.I've known you,Ashley ,since you and Lori were 9 and I was the Counselor at Beechood Elem. Over these 17 years our families have been close. When I met Will, I knew he was the one for you.

I thoroughly enjoyed all facets of this union from the engagement party to the reception. I had fun.
Everything was great, just like the two of you. Be blessed!