Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lake Wrap-Up



















So here is the last from my trip. Unfortunately, I cannot post the beautiful bridals I shot this weekend as I have been told I have a curious groom. You will just have to wait. These are assorted from different areas of Louisiana, including Winnsboro and Newellton. If you are in the middle of nowhere, you are getting close. It has been a sad couple of days for me in my personal life, but sitting in front of the computer editing or behind the camera shooting can still make me smile ear to ear. I think I am going down to the park with my good pal Leo to play a little catch. Enjoy this wonderful Sunday! Lake Bruin, Louisiana.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Muy lindas tus imagenes, me gustó ese aire melancólico que le has puesto a aquella. Saludos:)