Saturday, May 3, 2008

Lauren and Michael Wedding


























The weather left a bit to be desired today but we ran with it. Only had to make a short drive down I-12, which was great considering my recent travel schedule. Just wrapping up and happy with my stuff. Everyone really cut up a rug tonight. I mean what wild party is complete without the Soulja Boy? Also, I got a new favorite ring shot....explanation: the groom, Michael, is an avid hunter, and of course had a groom's cake with shotgun shells. So no, this was not a shotgun wedding...That is totally not what I am implying. Enjoy! Denham Springs, Louisiana.

5 comments:

Thripti Aravind said...

awesome pics.........

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

these may be my favorite one so far. I love the one of the guys in the church!!! Also, the close-up of the reading.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog until my mom told me about it yesterday on the phone. Random! I like it! I want a blog now haha. I'm loving the pics. Just fantastic. Did you try and call me the other day? My life is a continuous game of phone tag.

Margaret said...

This is what happens when I don't want to study. I now have a blog, and my first post is a tribute to your blog. Not that anyone will ever read mine, but oh well.

Denise said...

Im Lauren's cousin and Im in Rhode Island and wasnt able to make the wedding =( but I love the pics they are awesome you did a wonderful job Thanxs so much =)