Friday, May 30, 2008

Vegas Baby!

















So me and a few friends took a few days off from life and hit Sin City this week. Did a little bit of everything. Including the rollercoaster at New York,New York which we were desperate to get comped. Well worth the effort. Met some great people as well. Had a blast but tragically, Lars' trip was cut short after his father had a stroke. His father is still in critical condition but improving. Those of you who know him, drop him a line. If you don't know him, please keep him and his family in your thoughts. We're there for you buddy! Sorry I got a little obsessed with the barb wire on this shoot but I thought it added a nice element to my shots. Oh, and just a thanks to the old friend who talked to me the entire drive home from the airport. It was great catching up with you ;) Tonight...catching up on some Law and Order: Criminal Intent reruns and resting with a very excited Leo. Goodnight! Las Vegas, Nevada.

No comments: